Booking Terms and Conditions for Hyfryd Le Limited (HLL)
These booking conditions are between ‘us’, Hyfryd Le Limited (HLL) and ‘you’, the holiday guests who wish to book our property. References to ‘you’ or ‘your’ are references to the person making the booking and all members of the holiday party.
Any booking is subject to the conditions below and by paying a deposit you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. (These do not affect your normal statutory rights)
We have the right to ask guests to leave the property if we deem them to be breaking any of the terms and conditions set out in this document.
1. Making and paying for your booking
To book our property a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the rental cost is required. Bookings cannot be secured or held without a deposit. (Payments are via bank transfer for bookings made direct with us, bookings via Holiday Lettings/Trip Advisor and Owner’s Direct are to paid through their website)
Once the deposit has been paid you will receive an email confirming the booking.
The balance is payable 6 weeks before arrival. If you fail to make a payment due to us in full and on time we may treat your booking as cancelled by you.
Please note: we do not except bookings that consist of Stag Parties, Hen Parties or groups of young adults either same sex or mixed sex.
2. Damage Deposit
A damage deposit is payable of £500 on all bookings. The damage deposit may be used for any repair and/or replacement of the property, furnishings, fixtures, fittings, hot tub and any additional cleaning costs (anything more than our usual fixed changeover cleaning costs).
An inspection of the property is carried out prior to your arrival and again after your departure and you are liable for any damages/breakages and costs incurred to us as a result of your occupancy.
We will return the damage deposit to you within 7 days after departure following the return of keys and after the check-out inspection, less any deductions in accordance with the conditions listed above.
If you do notice any damages or breakages on arrival please inform us as soon as possible.
Bookings direct with us: damage deposit payable by bank transfer 3-4 days before arrival. This will be held in a holding account and transferred back less any costs incurred.
Bookings via Holiday Lettings/Trip Advisor/Owner’s Direct; the damage deposit is payable with the balance. The agent keep hold of this and release it back to you 7-10 days after departure less any costs incurred.
3. Cancellation policy
If a guest does have to cancel, where possible we will try to edit dates to an alternative. This could have an effect on the price as prices do differ throughout the year. This may mean you may have to pay more or receive discount on the original price quoted.
If a quest cancels:
Booking deposits are non-refundable.
If the balance has been paid on time they can receive:
- A 50% refund of the balance payment if they cancel at least 8 weeks before check-in.
- A 25% refund of the balance payment if they cancel at least 4 weeks before check-in.
If we cancel;
We would not expect to have to make any changes to your booking, but sometimes problems occur and we do have to make alterations or, very occasionally cancel bookings.
You will be issued with a full refund of any fees you may have paid to us including the booking deposit.
However, we will not be liable to refund you for any fees you may have paid to any third party in connection with your holiday (including, without limitation, fees for travel, entertainment, activities or insurance)
4. Acts of God
HLL will not be liable for any damage caused by acts of God (ie: storms, floods) to guests belongings and processions.
We will not able to offer use of the hot tub during a hosepipe ban. Compensation will not be offered or payable if the hot tub is unable to be used as drought is seen as an act of God and is beyond our control.
The house is a non-smoking property. Smoking is permitted outside, please use the ashtrays provided to dispose of cigarette stubs.
Evidence of smoking inside the property will incur charges that will be deducted off the damage deposit.
Well behaved dogs are permitted, up to a maximum of 3 dogs. The owner needs to be informed of any dogs that will be staying at the property at the time of booking.
An extra fee of £25 per dog is charged.
Dogs not allowed upstairs at the property. Please use the safety gates provided to restrict the dog’s access. Evidence that dogs have been upstairs may incur a proportion of the damage deposit to be retained to cover extra cleaning costs.
Please ensure you clean up any dog foul before departure.
Please towel dry wet and dirty dogs before entering the house. Do not allow dirty or wet dogs on the furniture. Charges to the damage deposit may be made if extra cleaning is required after you checking out.
No other pets allowed.
7. Maximum occupancy
The maximum occupancy of the house is 16 plus two infants in cots. It may be possible to accommodate extra occupancy with prior permission from the owners before arrival. (an extra charge may be made)
If maximum occupancy is exceeded without the owner’s consent then the owners have to right to request extra rental fees to cover extra utilities charges.
No camping permitted within the boundary of the property including in motorhomes without prior permission of the owners.
9. Access codes, keys, check-in and check-out
Access codes will be sent approximately 24 hours before arrival. (if booking is direct with us please note access details will not be sent until the damage deposit has been received)
Please return all keys after departure, if not a charge will be reduced from the damage deposit refunded.
Check-in is from 4pm and check-out is at 10am. (During quieter months these times may be flexible.)
Please contact the owners if you wish to rearrange times.
You can arrive at the property after the time agreed with us on the arrival date and must leave by the time agreed with us on your departure date.
You agree that before check-out, all doors and windows are locked, the beach gate is locked too and keys are returned to the key rack or returned to the key safes as per check-in. All lights are off and we appreciate it if the kitchen bins could be emptied. The burglar alarm needs to be activated (Most probable the house will be empty during the week in quieter months)
10. Your obligations
You agree to comply with the regulations set out in our terms and conditions and guest information pack. You agree to keep and leave the property, the hot tub, and the furnishings, including items such as kitchen equipment, crockery and glasses in clean and good condition.
You agree not to cause any damage to walls, doors, windows or any other part of the property and take care when putting up or removing any decorations including banners, balloons and signs.
You agree not to do anything that may be considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to us or to the occupier of the annexe and neighbouring properties. Please remember that you are in a residential neighbourhood with a large number of retired and working occupants as well as families. Please ensure the noise is kept to a minimum after 11pm whilst outside or/and in the hot tub.
You agree to take all necessary steps to safe guard the house and your personal property which includes ensuring doors and windows are locked whilst out of the house and we recommend that the burglar alarm is activated.
11. Our Liability
HLL shall not be liable for any losses which are not a foreseeable consequence of us breaking these booking conditions.
Your booking is made as a consumer for the purpose of a holiday and you acknowledge that we will not be liable for any business losses however suffered or incurred by you.
We shall not be liable for any personal injury or damage to or loss of personal property, except where the injury, damage or loss is caused by our negligence.
CCTV is in operation around the external of the property and is recorded. The purpose is to protect our premises, act as a deterrent for criminals, provide evidence in the case of criminal activity and provide security of our guests’ property.
13. Hot tub
ACCESS TO THE TUB IS REQUIRED THROUGHOUT YOUR STAY IN ORDER TO CHECK AND ENSURE THE HOT TUB IS MAINTAINED AND OPERATING WITHIN A SAFE LEVEL OF CHEMICALS.
Our hot tub is drained, cleaned and refilled before every set of new guests arrive therefore it may be that the temperature of the water has not reached the desired temperature on your arrival.
DRAIN DOWN CHARGE
A drain down charge of £120 will be charged if the hot tub needs to be drained down, cleaned and refilled as a result of misuse at any point during the duration of your stay. This will be deducted from the damage deposit.
In order the keep the hot tub in a clean, usable state these safety rules should be followed.
- Test the chemical levels before use using dipstick provided. (contact the owners if you notice any issues)
- Check the temperature does not exceed 40 oC. (lower for children)
- Do not exceed more than 6 people in the tub at any one time.
- Shower before (ideally with swimwear on to wash off detergents which can create foam in the hot tub) and after use.
- Wash feet before entering the tub. (use of flip flops are recommended, foot bath provided)
- Remove make up, suntan lotion, and skin creams. It is recommended that guests who use tanning products including spray tans do not use the tub.
- Tie long hair back.
- Wear appropriate swimwear.
- Limit your soak to 15 minutes and cool off before re-entering.
- Do not use the hot tub after a heavy meal or under the influence of alcohol, drugs or sedatives.
- Get out to use the toilet.
- Do not bring glasses or glass bottles in, use the plastic glasses provided.
- Children need to be supervised at all times in or near the hot tub.
- No jumping or diving.
- Dry off before entering the house.
- Replace the cover when not in use.
- Do not sit or lie on the cover.
- Consult a doctor before using the hot tub if:
- You are pregnant.
- Have a history of heart disease, diabetes, blood pressure problems, are taking medication or any other serious illness.
It will be necessary to top up the chlorine levels after doing a dip test. Chlorine/chemicals are stored upper cupboard in the utility. Please ensure you read the instructions first. Keep children away from the chlorine.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT ANY ISSUES RELATING TO THE HOT TUB PLEASE CONTACT THE OWNERS WHO WILL DIRECT YOU.
14. Play area
Children should be supervised at all times whilst using the play area.
Children under 5 years of age are advised not to use the larger climbing frame.
HLL will accept not liability nor is not responsible for any accidents or injuries caused while playing on the climbing frame, play equipment or the trampoline.
Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. If however, you have any cause for complaint it is important that you let us know as soon as possible so that remedial action can be taken if necessary and we can try to resolve it.
38. Data Protection
– To fulfill this contract/ agreement placed with us, including but not limited to property hire and production of the Rental agreement. Your personal data including copies of all identification documents provided and all data entered in the Rental Agreement will be retained for 7 years for the purpose of, but not limited to the defense of any legal claim(s)
– We will not transfer your personal data to any third party outside Anglesey Holidays, unless:
– It is to our insurer
– It is to the police, local authorities, councils
– To insurance companies if we suspect or are notified of an incident with a third party
– Our bank or merchant provider in line with transactional processing
– The third party is our subcontractor or a member of our companies, who is processing personal data on our behalf securely and in accordance with our instructions
– It is between software systems that we use for the purpose of our business
– It is for feedback on our products and services provided
– You have submitted a photo into a competition that we have run. By entering our competition, you agree to the photo(s) you submit being posted to our website, facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest and other social media sites. We may also use it for posters and advertising and share with our partners, wholesale and web-based agents for them to use for their own marketing purposes
– It is otherwise authorised under the Data Protection Act
– We may use your personal information for marketing purposes and to keep you informed by post, telephone, sms, email or other electronic means about products and services which may be of interest to you. We will only contact you if you have selected to hear about our services and offers on our feedback form that is completed at the end of your hire and we will only use the contact methods that you have agreed to. If at any point you would like to stop receiving information from us, you can click unsubscribe at the base of any email or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove your name from the marketing database.
– By entering into this agreement, you agree that we can process and store your personal information in connection with this agreement including data collected from the vehicle which may include your location(s) from our vehicle tracking system and also diagnostics (telematics). We may use your information to analyse statistics, for market research, credit control and to protect our assets.
– You agree that if you break the terms of this agreement we can pass your personal information to any relevant organisation. We can also give this information to the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA), which can share your personal information with its members to prevent crime and protect their assets, as allowed under the Data Protection Act 1998.
– We agree to keep all personal information in a secure environment and will comply with the Data Protection Act
39. Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other oral undertakings, warranties or agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter of this agreement. Anglesey Holidays reserve the right to add or amend the vehicle specifications and rental charges without prior notice. This agreement does not affect your statuary rights under civil law.