JRG Rentals Ltd trading as Anglesey Holidays Hire Terms & Conditions
Last updated 15th November 2018
‘I’, ‘me’, ‘my’, ‘you’, ‘yours’, ‘yourself’ and ‘hirer’ refers to the person or persons who are the customers.
‘Customer’ means the person or persons nominated as the hirer under the heading ‘Hirers Name / Contact’ on the Rental Agreement, any person whose credit or debit card is presented in payment of the customer’s charges, or any person who deems themselves to be the legal entity and ultimately responsible for the motorhome.
‘Anglesey Holidays’ means JRG Rentals Ltd, The Annex, Trefonen House, Beach Road, Valley, LL65 3BW
‘This Agreement’ means the Rental Agreement, the Insurance Motor Rental Agreement and these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and any other Anglesey Holidays literature, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions apply
‘Booking’ the confirmed reservation of a motorhome hire and includes the payment of the booking deposit and or full balance for the rental.
‘Booking Deposit’ means the monetary amount required to confirm the motorhome booking.
‘Rental Period’ means the hire period as stated on the Rental Agreement or any variation thereof and any period which the vehicle is in the customer’s possession.
‘Vehicle’ means the vehicle as stated on the Rental Agreement and includes tyres, tools, accessories, bike rack, the living equipment and any other special equipment, documents related to the Vehicle and any replacement or substitute Vehicle which may be provided at the discretion of JRG Rentals Ltd.
‘Living Equipment’ includes but is not limited to, TV/DVD player and aerial, Oven, crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, mattresses, mattress protectors, manuals.
‘Security Deposit’ means the amount held as security by Anglesey Holidays in relation to this hire.
‘Overhead damage’ is deemed as any damage sustained to any part of the vehicle, its equipment and/or any third party property which occurs above 6 feet (1.83 metres) in height measured from the ground upwards.
The Annex, Trefonen House, Beach Road, Valley, LL65 3BW
2. Depot hours
Monday to Friday: 09h00 – 15h00*
Public holidays: closed, unless by prior arrangement, (fees apply).
*Last collection time for all vehicles is 1 hour prior to depot closing; it typically takes 1 hour to hand over the vehicle, all systems required to check out the vehicle are closed off 1 hour prior to depot closure and staff are unable to process any collections or returns after this time. Unfortunately, if you do arrive after this close off time you will need to make alternative arrangements, at your own costs until the office re-opens the next working day.
3. Hire rates quoted include:
– VAT (20%)
– Unlimited miles
– UK standard vehicle insurance*
– UK Standard equipment & breakdown**
All prices quoted in the Agreement are gross prices.
*Insurance loading. In some cases, Anglesey Holidays will incur additional charges if the driver to be insured has a traffic conviction, more than 1 insurance claim or is in an occupation which is deemed high risk, see clause 26. These charges will be passed onto the customers.
**Anglesey Holidays will supply full breakdown cover to cover any mechanical faults to the base chassis of the motorhome. Any call out charges necessitated by the client through operator error, e.g. a flat vehicle battery, wrong or insufficient fuel, keys locked in Motorhome etc will be the responsibility of the client.
4. Minimum Hire
This ranges from 3 to 7 nights depending on the season. Anglesey Holidays reserves the right to increase the minimum hire period for certain events or seasons.
5. One-way hire
Anglesey Holidays cannot, at this time, offer one-way hires.
A booking is only binding after it has been confirmed by Anglesey Holidays and a booking deposit payment of 25% of the total hire cost has been received. Our terms and conditions including cancellation policy apply from this point onwards. Once the booking is confirmed, a confirmation email will be sent out to the client. Settlement of the remaining balance will be due six weeks prior to departure. Anglesey Holidays reserves the right to cancel the booking if payment is not received six weeks prior to departure. Payment is accepted by credit card (Visa or MasterCard only), debit cards, bank transfers or cheque in Pounds Sterling. Please note: Cheque payments will only be accepted if presented 7 weeks or more prior to departure.
For late bookings (less than six weeks before departure) the full rental price is payable on booking.
Vehicles will not be released without full payment being completed. Cheques will not be accepted for late bookings.
Anglesey Holidays reserves the right to increase the booking deposit for certain events or promotions.
7. Cancellation charges
– More than 6 weeks before: 25% of total hire cost or Booking Deposit (whichever is greater)
– 6 weeks – 2 weeks: 50% of total hire charge
– 2 weeks – No Show: 100% of total hire charge
– A No Show is deemed as the customer not presenting themselves on the first day of the rental period to collect their motorhome and not communicating to Anglesey Holidays prior to this date that they will be collecting the vehicles on an alternative date/time within the booked rental period. Should the hire be deemed a No Show, the booking will be automatically cancelled at close of business that day, the vehicle will be released for re-hire and no refunds what so ever will be due.
Anglesey Holidays cannot postpone or transfer money from one hire to another. Anglesey Holidays reserves the right to amend our cancellation policy for certain events.
– Bedding Single set (quilt/pillow/towel/covers/flat sheet) £25.00 (per set, per rental)
– Bedding Double set (quilt/2 x pillow/2 x towels/covers/flat sheet) £50.00 (per set, per rental)
– Additional driver: £7.00 per person, per night, clean driving licence (max 2)
– Points on licence (UK licences only): £2.00 per point, per night. Convictions with the following codes may not get cover AC, BA, CD, DD, DR, – MS, TT, UT and IN. Please check with Anglesey Holidays if you wish to insure a driver who has any of these endorsement codes on their licence even if you think they have expired
9. European Travel
European Travel is not permitted in any vehicle hired from Anglesey Holidays at this time. Travel outside of the United Kingdom will be in breach of these terms and conditions and you will not be covered by any insurance.
10. Motorhome refill package
Anglesey Holidays offers a refill package which means that you can return the motorhome empty of diesel, gas and adblue and we will refill all of them for a single charge of £99.00. The refill package must be pre-booked and pre-paid for in advance and prior to your departure. It cannot be taken out on return of the motorhome. Should any of the tanks not be completely empty on your return or you hired a vehicle that does not require adblue, no refund or discount is offered on the price of the package. Should you choose to not take this out in advance and return the motorhome with any of the diesel, gas or adblue tanks not completely full then our standard refill charges will apply, please see section 17, Rental and other charges for full details. Subject to availability.
11. Car Parking facilities
Anglesey Holidays does allow customers to leave their vehicles at their own risk onsite for the duration of their motorhome hire as long as:
– they do so at their own risk; Anglesey Holidays cannot and will not be held liable for any damage caused to their vehicle whilst on site
– the customer locks and secures their vehicle and removes any personal items on show
– the customer retains custody of their vehicle’s keys
Note: car parking spaces are on a first come first served bases and are not guaranteed. Should Anglesey Holidays not be able to provide car parking facilities, we will not be held liable and will not cover the cost of alternative parking facilities or the transport to and from its location.
12. Motorhome Collection & Return
Collection: Please allow 1 hour for the hand-over at the depot – to complete the documentation and demonstrate your vehicle to you. All drivers need to be present on collection of the motorhome and bring their full valid licence and passport and credit or debit card for security deposit. Please see section 27, Drivers for further details.
Note: Anglesey Holidays will make every effort to have your motorhome ready for the collection time you have selected however cannot guarantee that your vehicle will be ready for this time. Should this be the case no refunds will be due to you, there will be no extension of your hire, and the motorhome will still be required to be returned in accordance with the details set out below. You must arrive at least 1 hour prior to depot closing. Please see section 2, depot hours for further details.
Return: The vehicle must be returned on the correct date and before the time stated on the rental agreement – please allow 1 hour for the hand-over at the depot. Vehicles must be returned undamaged, with a full tank of diesel, AdBlue (if applicable) and gas (unless the motorhome refill package has been purchased in advance, see section 10), empty waste water and toilet cassette and the interior clean, in the same condition as they left the depot, otherwise a charge will be made for additional Valeting and
Upholstery cleaning. In addition, a separate toilet cleaning fee will apply if the toilet waste tank is not empty on return. Section 16, Rental and other charges. Note: there are no toilet emptying facilities at our depot.
13. Motorhome Systems
Anglesey Holidays will carry out a full Pre Checkout Inspection (PCI) on every motorhome before the commencement of hire. The PCI involves testing every system on board the motorhome to ensure they are operating correctly. In conjunction with this the hirer will be taken on a tour of the motorhome and shown how each system works. Should an onboard system fail during your hire, Anglesey Holidays will make every effort to remedy the fault whilst you are away but in some circumstances this may not be possible and cannot be held responsible and will not refund any monies should a loss of service be encountered nor have any obligation to provide a replacement vehicle. In the case of winter hire, Anglesey Holidays will not be held responsible in the event of any damage or inconveniences caused by freezing conditions. This is the responsibility of the hirer.
14. Vehicle acceptance
– You acknowledge having received the Vehicle in a clean condition and in sound working order in accordance with the Motorhome Handover Checklist and with a full diesel tank, full AdBlue tank, full LPG gas bottle and full fresh water tank (please note; not drinking water)
– You acknowledge that Anglesey Holidays will not refund to you any monies if the Vehicle is returned or you cease to have use of the Vehicle or an item of equipment on the vehicle prior to the return date for any reason e.g. Accident, weather, theft or damage
15. Change of Vehicle
Anglesey Holidays reserves the right, at its discretion, to substitute a comparable or superior Vehicle for the Vehicle ordered. In that event, you shall not be liable for any increased rental pertaining to the substitute vehicle. Such substitution shall not entitle you to any refund and does not constitute a breach of this Agreement.
Should Anglesey Holidays not be able to accommodate the customers requested vehicle and the customers decides to cancel the booking, cancellation terms shall apply, see section 7, cancellation charges for more details.
16. Rental and Other Charges
You will pay Anglesey Holidays:
– All rental charges
– The security deposit
– Administration fee of £25.00 per amendment of a confirmed booking or per penalty charge notice received
– The nominated valeting fee and /or upholstery cleaning fee if the Vehicle is not returned with the interior in a clean condition
– The nominated additional fee of £150.00 if the toilet and waste water tank are not emptied prior to the return of the Vehicle
– The cost of refilling the Diesel, the AdBlue and or the LPG tanks should any of the tanks not be returned completely full, unless the refill package was pre-purchased prior to departure:
– Diesel charges:
- ¾ to full = £75.00
- ½ to ¾ full = £90.00
- ¼ to ½ full = £120.00
- empty to ¼ full = £140.00
– LPG charges:
- £40.00 regardless of level
– AdBlue charges:
- £25.00 regardless of level
– The Late fee of £100.00 per hour should the vehicle be returned after 10am as stated on the rental agreement
– The nominated cancellation fee in the event of cancellation of this agreement prior to acceptance or delivery of the vehicle
– The cost of any damage to the Vehicle or third-party property, subject to insurance
– The nominated fee of £200.00 should the office be opened for you to collect or return the vehicle on a Sundays or public holidays. By prior arrangement only.
– The insurance excess should there be damage involving third party property or the theft of the Vehicle. Applies in respect of each claim, not hire.
– All government fees and duties etc
– All parking fines, other fines or penalties and associated administration costs incurred in relation to the Vehicle during the Rental Period
– Any other fees or charges payable by you pursuant to this Agreement. This includes any costs incurred by Anglesey Holidays as a result of any breach by you of the terms of this Agreement
– Demurrage; the nightly rental rate for the period the Vehicle is off fleet; for example, for accident repairs
– Any additional costs over and above the security deposit value should damages exceed the security deposit value
– The cost to recover a Vehicle
– In the case of gross negligence Anglesey Holidays reserves the right to recover full costs in order to return the motorhome to the state in which it was handed over
– Dogs; maximum of 2 per vehicle, to be charged at £40 per dog
17. Errors in Rental Charges
Total charges as set out therein are not final. You agree to pay any shortfall in charges to Anglesey Holidays and you will receive a refund for any overcharge.
18. Security Deposit
There is a refundable GB £1000.00 Security Deposit payable by credit card or debit card. The card should be in the lead drivers name and the amount will be debited from your account immediately.
Pre-paid currency cards cannot be accepted. Anglesey Holidays reserves the right to increase the security deposit in certain circumstances or for specific events e.g. World Cup events, Festivals, clients travelling with pets, for any other hire where the Motorhome is carrying 4 or more adults. Cheque and cash payments are not accepted against the security deposit.
– On taking delivery of the Vehicle, you agree to pay the Security Deposit
– You irrevocably authorise Anglesey Holidays to deduct from the Security Deposit any amounts due by you arising out of this Agreement
– The security deposit will be refunded or the open security payment cancelled within 7 working days of the vehicle being returned to the depot as per the criteria set out in section 12, Motorhome collection and return and there are no outstanding insurance claims. It will not be refunded on return of the motorhome.
– Should any damages or costs exceed the security deposit the customer will be responsible to settle all additional costs over and above the security deposit value within 7 days of your hire end date
19. Use of the Vehicle
You agree that during the rental period, you will not and will not allow the Vehicle to be:
– Driven otherwise than in a cautious, prudent and normal manner or used in a manner which could cause damage
– Driven in a prohibited area or in an area other than the areas indicated
– Driven by a person under the influence of alcohol or drugs (including prescription if deemed altering) or with a blood alcohol level in excess of that permitted by law
– Left open or with the ignition key in the vehicle whilst the vehicle is unoccupied
– Left unoccupied without the TV/DVD covered
– Driven by persons under the age of 25 years or over the age of 70 who is not authorised by law to drive the Vehicle. Particulars of a proposed licensed driver of the Vehicle are set out under the heading ‘Hire’s name/ contact’ on the Rental Agreement
– Damaged by: Submersion in water or contact with Salt Water
– Used for any illegal purpose for any race, rally or contest
– Used to tow any vehicle or trailer
– Used to carry passengers or property for hire or reward
– Used to carry more persons than is permitted by any relevant authority or in the Vehicle manual or on the Vehicle or specified in this agreement
– Used to carry volatile liquids, gases, explosives or other corrosive or inflammable material
– Otherwise used in breach of obligations under this Agreement
20. Road Restrictions
– All Vehicles may only be driven on sealed / bitumen roads
– You acknowledge Anglesey Holidays reserve the right to restrict movements due to adverse weather conditions or any other reasonable cause
21. Alterations to the Vehicle
You shall not make any alterations or additions to the Vehicle without the prior written consent of Anglesey Holidays
22. Title to Vehicle
You acknowledge that Anglesey Holidays retains title to the Vehicle and its contents and that you possess the goods as a hirer only. You do not have any right to pledge Anglesey Holidays credit in connection with the Vehicle and agree not to do so. You shall not agree, attempt, offer or purport to sell, assign, sublet, lend, pledge, mortgage, let on hire, or otherwise part with or attempt to part with the personal possession of the Vehicle.
All our motorhomes are non-smoking vehicles & reserve the right to impose additional Valeting and charge demurrage should smoke be detected.
Anglesey Holidays authorises the use of these vehicles up to the stated number of passengers quoted in hire confirmation. Each person is to use the safety restraints provided at all times whilst the vehicle is in motion. Carrying more than the specified number of passengers is against the law and in breach of this agreement. Child seats are not available and it is the responsibility of the hirer to fit them themselves. Children up to 12 years of age or 135cm in height, whichever they reach first, must use the correct child restraints appropriate for their weight/height under UK law.
You will not allow any animals to be carried in the Vehicle, unless otherwise agreed with Anglesey Holidays and additional security deposit paid and the dog policy adhered to. Please refer to clause 16, Rental and other charges.
– Age limits: Standard insurance: 25 to 70 years
– Insurance for over 70’s drivers: 71- 75 years. This is by special request and agreement only with Anglesey Holidays & their insurer. Anglesey Holidays must be notified at the time of booking should any driver be over the age of 70. Information will need to be provided. Cover not guaranteed.
– Maximum of 3 drivers per rental.
– All drivers must have held a valid licence for more than 3 years than entitles them to drive a UK category B vehicle up to 3500kg GMW
– Driver must be able to demonstrate that they have driven on a regular basis (More than 3 times per week) for at least 3 years and feel confident to drive a vehicle of the dimensions of our largest motorhome 7.5m long 2.4m wide and 3.2m high
– Drivers holding only an automatic licence can only hire our auto models and this must be declared at the time of booking
– All drivers must be present at checkout of the Motorhome. No exceptions can be made
– Production of a full, valid standard driver’s licence, as well as a valid passport are required from all drivers at the start of hire
– Copies will be taken of all identification presented and will be retained for 7yrs for the purpose of, but not limited to the defence of any legal claim(s)
– If you have a photocard GB licence we require the photocard and your NI (National Insurance) number to check your licence details on the DVLA’s online system. We are unable to insure you if we have not DVLA checked your licence details
– If you have a modern Northern Ireland licence we require both the photocard and paper counterpart
– Your licence address must be your current home address, we require 2 utility bills/bank statements with your name & current address, within 3 mths
– All drivers who licences are issued outside of the EU or Commonwealth are required to supply a valid International driving permit alongside your standard licence at the start of hire. This must be issued in the country your standard licence was issued and confirm you are able to drive a UK category B vehicle up to 3500kg GMW. Should any driver fail to present all correct documentation and identification on collection of the motorhome or do not meet requirements within terms & conditions, then Anglesey Holidays will be unable to release the motorhome and no refunds will be given.
– Endorsements on licences: you must declare at the time of booking if there are any endorsements on your licence. Anglesey Holidays can accept up to 6 speeding points that occurred within the last 3 years (charges apply). For more than 6 points, for any conviction other than for speeding, including, but not limited to the following codes: AC, BA, CD, DD, DR, IN, LC, MS, UT, MR and TT or for any driver disqualification within the last 5 years Anglesey Holidays may not be able to get cover for. No refund will be given if the hire is cancelled because we are unable to insure you.
– Insurance claims: You must declare at the time of booking if you have made or had vehicle insurance claim made against you within the last 5 years. Anglesey Holidays may not be able to get cover should you have had 1 or more claims within the last 3 years
– Driver occupations: you must declare your occupation on collection of the vehicle. Anglesey Holidays may not be able to offer cover for the following occupations: Celebrities, Sports personalities, Musicians, Entertainers, Serving Foreign Armed services personal/ Embassy employees based in the UK, Students under the age of 30. Should the driver not disclose that they fulfil one of the listed occupations even in a part time capacity, this will render the agreement as void and the hirer will be fully liable.
– Drivers are personally liable for all legal penalties (parking tickets, congestion charges, speeding fines) which are incurred during the period of hire
– Anglesey Holidays is unable to insure any driver with no fixed abode
27. Insurance (provided all personal information supplied is correct)
The Vehicle is insured for theft and damage to the Vehicle and the property of a third party; but does not include any personal insurance for the customer (including death or bodily injury to the driver) or cover any personal possessions. The vehicle insurance is arranged by Mark Erstudy Insurance Company Limited. The hire rate quoted includes a standard excess of GB £1000.00 per accident, reported incident or Vehicle theft. In the event of any damage to either the vehicle or third party property, the hirer will be liable for the first GB £1000.00 per claim. In the event of the theft of the Vehicle, the hirer will be liable for the full cost of the Vehicle; once a theft has been reported to both Anglesey Holidays and the police, a claim will be lodged with the insurer. The keys must be returned to Anglesey Holidays. Should the insurer accept the claim and agrees to reimburse Anglesey Holidays for the cost of the Vehicle, the liability to the hirer will reduce to the first GB £1000.00 of the claim (excess). Please note: if the keys are not returned to Anglesey Holidays, the insurer will not accept the claim and liability for the full cost of the vehicle will remain with the hirer.
Only persons named on the Rental Agreement are insured to drive the vehicle. Please note that no insurance cover is offered for overhead damage, any damaged deemed as gross negligence, or any internal damages therefore the hirer accepts fully liability for these which is in addition to the standard vehicle excess should that apply. Windscreens and /or tyre damage is not covered by the standard vehicle insurance and therefore excess.
Anglesey Holidays will be responsible should damage to personal possessions or bodily injury occur (including death) as a result of proven gross negligence on Anglesey Holidays part i.e. our actions or failure to act. Anglesey Holidays will not be responsible for any loss which is a side effect of the main loss e.g. loss of profits or opportunity. This is separate from the vehicle insurance provided.
28. Vehicle Damage – Insurance Cover
You are aware that:
– The Vehicle is insured for damage to the Vehicle and the property of a third party; but does not include any personal insurance for the customer or their possessions
– Standard Insurance does not cover overhead damage. The hirer will be responsible for the cost to repair all damages
– You will have to pay an excess for any Insurance claim regardless of which party is at fault for the accident. The insurance excess is £1000.00 per claim, not per rental
– You will not have any insurance cover and you will be responsible for the total cost of any damage if you breach any of the terms of this Agreement
– You will be responsible for any damage caused through gross negligence
29. Responsibility when accident occurs
– In the event of any accident, loss or damage arising out of the use of the vehicle, you will;
- Notify Anglesey Holidays within 24hrs of the happening of the event
- Obtain the names and addresses of third parties and any witnesses and report the event to the nearest police station
- Complete an accident claim form as supplied
- Not make any admission of liability to other parties, settlement offer or other like offer
- Assist Anglesey Holidays in handling any claim arising from any event, including providing all relevant information and attending Court to give evidence if required.
– You acknowledge that the excess or other amount due by you in respect of any damage arising from an accident, loss or damage is payable at the time of reporting the event and not at the completion of the rental period, regardless of which party is at fault
– You will pay for any costs relating to the delivery of a change over vehicle as a result of an accident regardless of which party is at fault
– No security deposit or insurance excess will be refunded until claim is settled
– You shall take all reasonable steps to properly maintain the Vehicle, including checking oil, coolant and AdBlue levels, tyre pressures and batteries.
– You are aware that the vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of diesel, AdBlue and a full tank of gas and that it is your responsibility to replenish these throughout hire and return these all full otherwise charges will apply. Anglesey Holidays will not be held responsible should you run out of any of these during hire
– You acknowledge that Anglesey Holidays will reimburse you for expenditure up to UK £40.00 reasonably incurred in rectifying any mechanical failure to the drive train and engine of the Vehicle (not including the water system, refrigerator, heating, audio and DVD equipment, provided that:
- You produce relevant receipts: and
- You have received the prior consent of Anglesey Holidays
– Subject to the terms of this agreement, you will pay for the cost of repairing or replacing tyres damaged during the Rental Period. Anglesey Holidays will reimburse you for expenditure reasonably incurred if;
- The tyre is defective and is returned by you to Anglesey Holidays for inspection; and
- You produce relevant receipts; and
- The manufacturer accepts liability under his warranty
– You will be liable for any costs associated with allowing the engine oil, coolants or AdBlue to run empty and cause damage to the vehicles engine
– You will be liable for any costs associated with the incorrect use of fuel. All Anglesey Holiday motorhomes run on DIESEL.
31. Credit and Debit Card Payment
– Visa card and MasterCard credit cards only. All debit cards accepted. Pre-paid currency cards accepted for payments but not for security deposits.
– Anglesey Holidays will accept payment by approved credit cards
– When payment is paid by credit, debit or pre-paid currency card, you agree that Anglesey Holidays is irrevocably authorised to take any other action to recover all amounts due by you pursuant to this Agreement, including those outlined in section 16, Rental and other charges
– You will not dispute your liability to Anglesey Holidays for any amount due under this agreement and you shall indemnify and keep Anglesey Holidays indemnified against any loss incurred (including legal costs) by reason of notifying my credit or debit card issuer of such dispute
– You acknowledge that all transactions under this agreement are conducted in Pounds Sterling. Due to exchange rate fluctuations, there could be some variance between the amount initially debited against my credit or debit card and the amount refunded within 7 days after the expiration of the rental period. You release Anglesey Holidays from any liability for such variation.
32. Payment of Charges, Joint and Several Liability
All charges and expenses payable by you under this Agreement are due on demand by Anglesey Holidays. If you do not pay all charges on time, you agree to pay interest at 1.5% per month above the base rate as published by HSBC on the outstanding balance and any additional costs incurred by Anglesey holidays, including reasonable legal fees to recover the outstanding money owed. When the Customer comprises of more than one person, each person is liable jointly and severally for all obligations of the customer pursuant to this Agreement.
33. Terminating the Agreement
– You acknowledge that Anglesey Holidays may terminate this Agreement and repossess the Vehicle at any time, without notification, and that you will pay the reasonable costs of repossessing the Vehicle, including towing charges if:
– You are in breach of any term of this Agreement
– You have obtained the Vehicle through fraud or misrepresentation
– Any statement, representation or warranty made by you in respect to yourself or additional drivers is incorrect
– The Vehicle appears to be abandoned
– The Vehicle is not returned on the agreed return date or Anglesey Holidays reasonably believes that the Vehicle will not be returned on the agreed date
– Anglesey Holidays considers on reasonable grounds, that the safety of passengers or the condition of the Vehicle is in danger. You understand that in the event of such termination or repossession, you have no right to a refund of any part of the rental charges or the Security Deposit
34. Release and Indemnity of Anglesey Holidays
Subject to its obligation to deliver the Vehicle or an appropriate substitute vehicle, you release Anglesey Holidays, its employees and agents, from any liability to you (regardless of who is at fault) for any loss or damage incurred by you by reason of this Agreement, including but not limited to:
– Any loss or damage caused by breakdown, mechanical defect, accident or the Vehicle being unsuitable for my purpose
– Any loss or damage to any property left in or on the Vehicle, in any service vehicle or on any Anglesey Holiday premises or recovered or handled by Anglesey Holidays
– Subject to any insurance arrangements agreed with Anglesey Holidays, you hereby indemnify and shall keep indemnified Anglesey Holidays, its employees and agents against any claims, demands and expenses (including legal costs) incurred or sustained by them or any of them by reason of my use and/or possession of the Vehicle
Any changes to this agreement must be in writing and must be signed on behalf of Anglesey Holidays.
36. My Warranties
You warrant that all information supplied by you to Anglesey Holidays in connection with this agreement are true.
37. Proper Law
This agreement shall be governed by the law of Great Britain in which this agreement was signed.
38. Data Protection
– To fulfill this contract/ agreement placed with us, including but not limited to motorhome hire and production of the Rental agreement. Your personal data including copies of all identification documents provided and all data entered in the Rental Agreement will be retained for 7 years for the purpose of, but not limited to the defense of any legal claim(s)
– To fulfill our legal requirements as a vehicle rental company
– We will not transfer your personal data to any third party outside Anglesey Holidays, unless:
– It is for on road vehicle assistance for example vehicle recovery/breakdown providers and repair workshops
– It is to our insurer
– It is to the police, local authorities, councils or DVLA if we suspect or are notified that a road traffic offence/ contravention has occurred
– It is to local authorities, councils and private parking companies if we suspect or are notified that you breached private parking terms and conditions, toll or congestion charges
– To insurance companies if we suspect or are notified of an incident with a third party
– Our bank or merchant provider in line with transactional processing
– You are in breach of our agreement in which case we may notify the BVRLA’s RISC database, police, our solicitors, debt collection agencies, credit reference agencies and any other relevant organisations
– The third party is our subcontractor or a member of our companies, who is processing personal data on our behalf securely and in accordance with our instructions
– It is between software systems that we use for the purpose of our business as a vehicle rental company
– It is for feedback on our products and services provided
– You have submitted a photo into a competition that we have run. By entering our competition, you agree to the photo(s) you submit being posted to our website, facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest and other social media sites. We may also use it for posters and advertising and share with our partners, wholesale and web-based agents for them to use for their own marketing purposes
– It is otherwise authorised under the Data Protection Act
– We may use your personal information for marketing purposes and to keep you informed by post, telephone, sms, email or other electronic means about products and services which may be of interest to you. We will only contact you if you have selected to hear about our services and offers on our feedback form that is completed at the end of your hire and we will only use the contact methods that you have agreed to. If at any point you would like to stop receiving information from us, you can click unsubscribe at the base of any email or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove your name from the marketing database.
– By entering into this agreement, you agree that we can process and store your personal information in connection with this agreement including data collected from the vehicle which may include your location(s) from our vehicle tracking system and also diagnostics (telematics). We may use your information to analyse statistics, for market research, credit control and to protect our assets.
– You agree that if you break the terms of this agreement we can pass your personal information to any relevant organisation. We can also give this information to the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA), which can share your personal information with its members to prevent crime and protect their assets, as allowed under the Data Protection Act 1998.
– We agree to keep all personal information in a secure environment and will comply with the Data Protection Act
39. Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other oral undertakings, warranties or agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter of this agreement. Anglesey Holidays reserve the right to add or amend the vehicle specifications and rental charges without prior notice. This agreement does not affect your statuary rights under civil law.